We’re a group training facility, so many of the people who work out at Jade Fitness become friends, but that doesn’t mean you should leave your outside the gyms friends in the cold. Here’s a list of 5 reasons you should bring a buddy to your next workout.
- Because you need to catch up. In the busyness of our current society, sometimes it’s hard to make time for your friends and family, and if you are like us, schedules don’t always sync up. That being said, everyone should be making time in their schedule for workouts. Why not kill two birds with one stone?
- You can hook them up. Many gyms and studios have some sort of offer that allows their members to bring a guest for free, why not use that to your advantage and help out a friend? They’ll get a brand new experience out of it, and you’ll take full advantage of your membership benefits.
- You’ll get hooked up! I don’t know about every gym out there, but we’re always gracious when our current members bring us new prospects. Many gyms out there offer a referral bonus for when a member brings a friend into the fold. Sometimes it’s free sessions; sometimes it’s a gift card to the smoothie place around the block. Don’t hesitate to ask the gym’s manager when you get the chance.
- You’ll have someone to discuss your soreness with. Sometimes the day after a great workout, you just want to let someone else know how sore you are. Now that you’ve gotten your friend in to experience the workout with you, you’ve got someone who can feel your pain!
- You are making the world a better place. Sometimes you’ve got that friend that really needs to get back into the gym. It may just take a simple nudge from you for them to join you that will push them. If they seem somewhat interested, but can’t come out the first time you invite them, don’t give up. Keep inviting them, but maybe be sure you are also inviting other friends as well so that they don’t feel singled out.
Whatever your reason for dragging a friend to your next workout is, we hope you keep doing it. Hiding your favorite workouts from your friends just isn’t fair to them!