Meet our Member Spotlight this month Ali Nader.
We reached out to learn more about him, and these are the questions we asked him and his answers:
1. What is your favorite class at Jade Fitness and why?
My favorite classes are the small group classes. I feel like the individualized attention is very helpful and motivating
2. What do you like to do when you’re not working out at Jade?
I love food and cooking. Also like being outdoors, especially during the spring.
3. What would you name the autobiography of your life?
I don’t know if one title would sum it up, but I definitely would say I’m curious and motivated
4. What is the last good book you read?
Biography of Napoleon
5. Do you prefer cardio or strength training?
Strength training, although I like classes that combine the two
6. What is your beverage of choice after working out?
Whey protein shake
7. What does your perfect day look like?
Leisurely and free of hard work
8. How do you think your Jade trainers would describe you?
Motivated and dedicated
9. What kind of music (or musical artists) do you like to listen to when you work out?
Anything fast, whether its hip hop or dance
10. Tell us something about you that not many people know.
I love my cat. Possibly more than anything.